Don't Miss Her Wedding Don't Miss Her Wedding

....Wow.

The world needs that up and running on their television.
If people see that they'll know exactly why to stop smoking, because it's really heart felt throughout thousands so far. And this is the first day on weekly.
Congratulations.
5/5. 10/10.

jackbliss responds:

Hey thanks! Not really sure how to get this on Television yet but me and my friend are working on it. If you or anyone here know any ways please be sure to share it with us. We're very happy to reach thousands thanks to Newgrounds and people like you who support. Oh and it's a really big honor to get my first weekly award here. Just hope it reaches more people through it!

Awesome Gaiden Awesome Gaiden

... Wow.

Your two friends on the couch must have been like..
You: "It's supposed to be totally hard!"
Them: "Sweet!"
Then Gaiden kicks your ass and they're all like,
Them: "Eeeeeeeeee....eeeeee.....eeeeekk!!!!
"
Then Gaiden spots the boob fairy and you're all like,
All: ":3 kewl"
But then gaiden trashes the couch those two are sitting on and you're all like,
All: "But that's the couch I play SpongeBob on!!! D:"
You: "Oh god.."

Hilarious, I loved it. 5/5 10/10

Trucido Trucido

Well now..

I guess I WILL go to FluidAnims.com, if this is what's on there!

Nuclearoids Nuclearoids

I'm a fan of this type of game.

Yes it's a great game.
But I've seen so many types of this kind of game.
I see you've put in some of your own tastes and balls and whatnot, but I can't give you a ten because Chain Reaction was first.
4/5 Good job!

Wizard's Run Wizard's Run

ARRRGH...

You ruined it!! There's now no point in playing because of this stupid level cap.. x.x

Ether War Ether War

. . . Er..

I think they might be a liiiittle screwed if one of the enemies tried going underneath them.

beats beats beats beats

Very.. Verry..

Pathetic.. It's repetitive, boring, and most of all a waste of my 2 minutes.
What the hell? I understand you took more than 5 minutes to work on this, but it's crap.. I can't give it a 1, but I can't give you more than 3. So here, take it and run, because I hate the work.

tehbladeclan responds:

glad u liked it

-+[Tetra Arsenic]+- -+[Tetra Arsenic]+-

A little messy...

It was decent.. I can't give you much more than a 5, for these reasons; 1) You lacked originality. It's a huge thing these days... But seeing as you are the first one to do this, in this manner, I could give you 1 or 2 points.. 2) Where's the fun in looping? Still, no originality. I know how you could think it would be flat out enjoyable because it was Tetris, but personally, as a critic, _I_ would have enjoyed more than just the same thing twice. Maybe a jump to the left.. Or a skip off scene where you act a little less... serious.. I could only deduct another 1 or 2 points from the total. 3) (Big one.) Timing. It got very annoying when it started getting a little off near the end.. If looping wasn't bad enough, this undoubtedly finished it off. I had to get rid of some points... It was needed, badly.

Alice is Dead Alice is Dead

I wonder if Ceefus..

.. was actually trying to get his ass kicked. This is way too good to be dissed like that. Seriously, give this some points! This is 100% originality.

down the brown down the brown

Booooo....

You thought wrong.. Any real artist could do THIS in something that would take 2 minutes.
You're wrong. The shading is shit.
You're wrong. It's not the perfect face, and I think you know what it really is.
Do things you're good at. Make sure everything you submit to Newgrounds is something good. Or else people will troll you. People will hate your work, or you just wont get scouted.
You suck, dude.

tehbladeclan responds:

dude it was a test jesus, it took a minute to talk

Remilia Scarlet Remilia Scarlet

Free hand?

This is great! And I see no reason why it shouldn't deserve an A in my book.
But, seriously, did you draw this with just a pen/pencil? Cause, that's pretty damned cool.

Rock-Candy responds:

Yes, I drew it with a pencil only.

Piranha My Take Piranha My Take

Lol. ...

Heh.. Hah.. Heh hahah..! LOL. Nice. :3 I haven't seen the movie yet, but that's funny. ^^ Good artwork, dude! :D