beats beats beats beats

Very.. Verry..

Pathetic.. It's repetitive, boring, and most of all a waste of my 2 minutes.
What the hell? I understand you took more than 5 minutes to work on this, but it's crap.. I can't give it a 1, but I can't give you more than 3. So here, take it and run, because I hate the work.

tehbladeclan responds:

glad u liked it

-+[Tetra Arsenic]+- -+[Tetra Arsenic]+-

A little messy...

It was decent.. I can't give you much more than a 5, for these reasons; 1) You lacked originality. It's a huge thing these days... But seeing as you are the first one to do this, in this manner, I could give you 1 or 2 points.. 2) Where's the fun in looping? Still, no originality. I know how you could think it would be flat out enjoyable because it was Tetris, but personally, as a critic, _I_ would have enjoyed more than just the same thing twice. Maybe a jump to the left.. Or a skip off scene where you act a little less... serious.. I could only deduct another 1 or 2 points from the total. 3) (Big one.) Timing. It got very annoying when it started getting a little off near the end.. If looping wasn't bad enough, this undoubtedly finished it off. I had to get rid of some points... It was needed, badly.

Alice is Dead Alice is Dead

I wonder if Ceefus..

.. was actually trying to get his ass kicked. This is way too good to be dissed like that. Seriously, give this some points! This is 100% originality.